Associate Degree in Doctor of Physical Therapy (ADPT)
Duration : 2 Years
Associate Degree in Doctor of Physical Therapy (ADPT) is designed to provide a comprehensive foundation in the field of Physical Therapy, our program offers aspiring healthcare professionals an accelerated pathway to a rewarding career. Combining theoretical knowledge with hands-on clinical experience, our Associate DPT degree equips students with the essential skills and expertise needed to assist licensed Physical Therapists in delivering quality patient care. With a focus on evidence-based practice and patient-centered approaches, we are committed to nurturing compassionate and competent individuals who are prepared to make a positive impact in the lives of those they serve. Join us on this transformative journey as we pave the way for your success in the dynamic and fulfilling world of Physical Therapy.
Program Educational Objectives(PEOs)
- Equip students with a strong theoretical foundation in the principles of Physical Therapy, including anatomy, physiology, kinesiology, and therapeutic techniques.
- Foster a patient-centered and evidence-based approach to Physical Therapy practice, ensuring that students prioritize the well-being and individual needs of their patients.
- Instill professionalism and ethical conduct in students, promoting compassionate and respectful interactions with patients, colleagues, and healthcare teams.
- Prepare students for successful participation in the healthcare workforce, with the ability to effectively communicate and collaborate within multidisciplinary teams.
- Provide hands-on clinical experience and practical training, allowing students to apply their knowledge and skills in real-world healthcare settings.
- Encourage a commitment to lifelong learning and professional development, empowering students to stay current with advancements in Physical Therapy practice and research.
- Cultivate a strong sense of responsibility towards community health and wellness, inspiring students to contribute positively to the healthcare needs of their communities.
- Develop a strong theoretical foundation in the core principles of Physical Therapy, encompassing anatomy, physiology, kinesiology, and therapeutic techniques, enabling students to comprehend the scientific basis of patient care.
- Embrace a patient-centered and evidence-based approach to Physical Therapy practice, empowering students to prioritize individual patient needs, apply current research, and make well-informed clinical decisions to optimize patient outcomes.
- Acquire practical expertise through hands-on clinical experience, allowing students to apply theoretical knowledge and skills in real-world healthcare environments, building their confidence and competence in delivering patient-centered care.
- Nurture a commitment to lifelong learning and professional development, motivating students to stay abreast of advancements in Physical Therapy practice and research, while actively seeking opportunities for personal and professional growth.
Upon completion, the student will have the opportunity to work alongside licensed physical therapists in various healthcare settings, including hospitals, rehabilitation centers, outpatient clinics, and sports facilities. Whether you aspire to specialize in orthopedics, pediatrics, neurology, or geriatrics, our program equips you with the theoretical knowledge and hands-on clinical experience to make a significant difference in the lives of patients.