Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
• Program of Business Administration will promote continues quality improvements in teaching, learning, scholarly research, and creative activities.
• Program hopes to achieve exemplary undergraduate education based on integrated core curriculum and technology aided teaching-learning process.
• Program will establish strong research programs to strengthen its base for master’s degrees.
• Program will help in establishing international links with reputed institutions of the world.
• Program will make every effort to develop the cultural climate for bringing about a change in the youth of Pakistan for healthy competition and betterment of society, emphasizing at the same time on the development of leadership and collegiality.
• Program will develop technology infrastructure and information resources necessary to support the Institute’s programs/ services, and research.
The students will be able to:
• Understand the theoretical underpinnings of the modern business activity.
• Conduct research independently.
• Think more broadly and more deeply about the beliefs and values at the root of business activities.
• Appreciate and critically evaluate different schools of thought.
• Contribute towards the development of new ideas, theories and business models.
• Business analyst.
• Business development manager.
• Chartered management accountant.
• Corporate investment banker.
• Data analyst.
• Human Resource Manager.
• Supply Chain Manager.
SCHEME OF STUDIES