Program Educational Objectives(PEOs)
• Graduates will have the technical skills and will assume leadership positions in the design, installation, manufacturing, testing, evaluation, technical sales, or maintenance of systems.
• Graduates will have the technical background in the analysis, applied design, development, implementation, and oversight of advanced systems and processes.
• Graduates will exhibit an understanding of the necessity for personal integrity, ethical behavior, cultural awareness and lifelong learning.
Upon completion of the program students will be able to:
1. An ability to apply knowledge, techniques, skills, and modern tools of mathematics, science, engineering, or technology to solve broadly-defined engineering problems.
2. An ability to design systems, components, or processes meeting specified needs for broadly-defined engineering problems.
3. An ability to conduct standard tests, measurements, and experiments and to analyze and interpret the results to improve processes.
4. An ability to function effectively as a member or leader on a technical team.
5. An ability to apply written, oral, and graphical communication in both technical and nontechnical environments; and an ability to identify and use appropriate technical literature.
Control system analyst
And many other.
SCHEME OF STUDIES