The above program of DIHE caters to the needs of employed executives and professionals who have sufficient working experience in corporation/Agencies and are willing to burn their mid night oils. Our academic package would ensure complete understanding of the theory and practice of Business Management, state-of the art knowledge and skills essential for facing the challenges in the field. The program focuses on the needs of managers for acquiring high professional’s standard to place their claim to higher level careers in the constantly changing business environment. We offer specialization in Finance, Management, Marketing, Human Resource Management & Supply Chain Management.
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
• Students will develop a deep knowledge of philosophical, ethical and humanitarian principles in a systematically organized manner.
• Students learn to think critically and to apply conceptual knowledge to real world challenges and design solution
• Students will demonstrate their ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment by learning and applying new skills and new technologies.
• Students will distinguish themselves with their personal and professional excellence as managers in their area of specialization
Students in the MBA (3.5 years) program will attain the following outcomes:
• Ability to understand the theoretical underpinnings of the modern business activity.
• Ability to conduct research independently.
• Ability to think more broadly and more deeply about the beliefs and values at the root of business activities.
• Ability to contribute towards the development of new ideas, theories and business models.
• Ability to understand professional, ethical, legal, security and social issues and responsibilities.
• Ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences.
• Business adviser.
• Business analyst.
• Business development manager.
• Chartered management accountant.
• Corporate investment banker.
• Data analyst.
• Human Resource Manager.
• Supply Chain Manager.
• Management Consultants
SCHEME OF STUDIES