BS Technology Program
Program Educational Objectives(PEOs)
- Graduates will have the technical skills and will assume leadership positions in the design, installation, manufacturing, testing, evaluation, technical sales, or maintenance of systems.
- Graduates will have the technical background in the analysis, applied design, development, implementation, and oversight of advanced systems and processes.
- Graduates will exhibit an understanding of the necessity for personal integrity, ethical behavior, cultural awareness and lifelong learning.
Upon completion of the program students will be able to:
- An ability to apply knowledge, techniques, skills, and modern tools of mathematics, science, engineering, or technology to solve broadly-defined engineering problems.
- An ability to design systems, components, or processes meeting specified needs for broadly-defined engineering problems.
- An ability to conduct standard tests, measurements, and experiments and to analyze and interpret the results to improve processes.
- An ability to function effectively as a member or leader on a technical team.
- An ability to apply written, oral, and graphical communication in both technical and nontechnical environments; and an ability to identify and use appropriate technical literature.
- Process Analyst
- Quality Assurance
- Control system analyst
- Manufacturing automation
- And many other.
- Software Developer.
- Database Administrator.
- Computer Hardware Engineer.
- Computer Systems Analyst.
- Computer Network Architect.
- Web Developer.
- Information Security Analyst.
- Computer Programmer.