- Satisfies the requirements of entrance as specified in the eligibility criteria of each degree program.
- Transfers from another Higher Education Commission (HEC) recognized university/degree awarding institute.
- Satisfies the requirements of qualifications specified for the course.
- The applicant is enrolled in any other institution.
- The applicant fails to satisfy any requirement or condition specified in a course regulation.
- The applicant fails to deposit his dues as set out in fee regulations of the Institute.
- The application for admission(s) or enrolment contains untrue or misleading
information or is supported by untrue or misleading evidence.
- The applicant commits misconduct or any breach of discipline subject to the
recommendations of the Discipline Committee.